SAFETY GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19
As the well-being of our team and guests will always remain our top priority, we have carefully planned our re-opening to ensure a safe environment for staff and guests alike. We will follow all CDC and State and Local official guidelines and have the highest level of safety protocols in place. We kindly ask you to be respectful to others and follow our simple guidelines in order to allow us to serve you better and keep everyone safe.
1. All kitchen, bar, and wait staff are required to wear certified masks at all times. Kitchen employees will wear gloves while
handling food and wait staff will wear gloves when running food, drinks and items to be handled by guests. We will also
increase the frequency of hand washing and hand sanitizing to ensure your safety.
2. To ensure the safety of our staff and other guests, hand sanitizing stations will be available.
3. Outside food, drink and pets will not be permitted.
4. High traffic areas will be cleaned and sanitized with increased frequency.
5. Upon completion of each dining experience every table will be thoroughly sanitized. We ask for your patience and
understanding as we take the extra steps and time before seating new guests.
6. Menus will be printed for one-time use only. Utensils will be provided with napkins for your convenience and protection.
7. We will follow recommended guidelines for social distancing with tables positioned to allow at least six feet between
each other. We will not be able to accommodate large parties or move/join tables. Reservations for patio tables are
limited to 2-4 guests and dine-in will be limited to 6 guests.
8. Guidelines from health organizations and mandates from the state or local government will be followed and
9. Reservations will be limited to maintain the safety of our dining spaces, staff and guests.
10. Due to our limited seating ability all reservations will be paced out to accommodate as many guests as possible. All
reservations are limited to 90 minutes for dining and that will be communicated to the guest upon booking. We ask that
you honor your designated times so that we have an opportunity to safely reset the area for the next guests.